The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Website – a website operating at tgl.company
- External website – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients
- Administrator – company TGL LLC, operating at Warsaw, providing electronic services via the Website and storing and accessing information on the User’s devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of external websites
- Session cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External websites during one session of a given Device . After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External websites until they are manually deleted . The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Cookie Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which cookies are used
- Statistical data – Administrator and External services uses Cookie files for collecting and processing statistical data, such as e.g. visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
- Serving multimedia services – Administrator and External Services uses Cookie files to serve Users with multimedia services.
§ 5 External sites
The administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage and access on User’s Devices through the Website and External services
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookies
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies .
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 Disclaimer
- The administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity and the security of the device he uses.
- The Administrator is not responsible for intercepting data contained in Cookie files, impersonating the User’s session or removing them as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware that may infect the User’s Device.
- Users, in order to protect themselves against the threats indicated in the previous point, should follow cybersecurity rules on the internet .
§ 8 Service Requirements
- Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some functions of the Website to malfunction.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.